• 452 sq. ft.
• Double room with a queen sized bed
• Bathroom with shower
• Large open space sitting room where a third person could sleep
• Well equipped large kitchen
• Private garden with table and garden furniture
Your private villa in Chianti
When farm workers used to live in the small village of Borgo Argenina, the Piccola Villa was a simple stone barn used to house animals.
Since the restoration of the hamlet, this cosy cottage has become a favourite with our guests.
Nowadays, Piccola Villa is the perfect apartment in Chianti, setting for a romantic honeymoon, or for a 3-person family.
This small house is decorated in traditional Tuscan style with hand-made quilts and antique furniture. The wooden beams and timeworn terracotta tiles on the ceilings add to the rustic ambience.
The Villa has a private garden where you can admire beautiful old roses and a breathtaking view of vineyards and olive groves. It is well-equipped with garden furniture so you can have comfortable meals outside, and enjoy the fresh Chianti breeze in the summertime.
The spectacular views of rolling hills, vineyards and medieval castles will surprise and delight you.
Wake up at Borgo Argenina
For all our guests we offer:
• A glass of Chianti wine to welcome you upon your arrival, along with ‘bruschetta’ served with our wonderful olive oil and local pecorino cheese.
• A complementary wine tour and tasting with our good friends Andrea and Franco at their winery ‘I Sodi’ in Monti
All our Rooms & Suites have the same facilities:
Mini bar and coffee machine – Hairdryer and toiletries – Laundry service for a nominal charge – Free Parking – Taxi Calling and Reservation – Free Wi-Fi and Internet Access.
Each room has a spacious private bathroom with a shower and bathtub.