• 1614 sq. ft.
• 2 Large bathrooms with shower
• A spacious open space with living room with fireplace
• A dining room
• A well equipped kitchen
• Private garden with furniture and patio
• Private parking
Your private villa in Chianti
Villa Oliviera is an authentic rustic Tuscan Villa and definitely the perfect place to experience Tuscan life and cooking classes in our close main house.
When we first came to the hamlet of Borgo Argenina, Villa Oliviera was just a ruin–four walls with no roof and no windows-completely off the beaten track, forgotten and overgrown with weeds. We discovered that it was originally used as a granary by local peasant farmers years ago.
We renovated it in traditional Tuscan farmhouse style: stone walls, vaulted ceilings in brick, curtains and linen recycled from old fabrics, and Tuscan décor.
When decorating the farmhouse we were sensitive to its age and style but carefully added some contemporary comforts including polished cement floors, large and comfortable beds, 2 chic bathrooms and a modern stainless steel kitchen with track lighting. We also included some of my artisan’s traditional iron tools, to add a special Italian touch.
Villa Oliviera has been featured in an Architectural Digest – Tuscan Country Home.
Wake up at Borgo Argenina
For all our guests we offer:
• A glass of Chianti wine to welcome you upon your arrival, along with ‘bruschetta’ served with our wonderful olive oil and local pecorino cheese.
• A complementary wine tour and tasting with our good friends Andrea and Franco at their winery ‘I Sodi’ in Monti
All our Rooms & Suites have the same facilities:
Mini bar and coffee machine – Hairdryer and toiletries – Laundry service for a nominal charge – Free Parking – Taxi Calling and Reservation – Free Wi-Fi and Internet Access.
Each room has a spacious private bathroom with a shower and bathtub.